Comments Off on CURRIED CHICKEN
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger 2 cm
- 1 medium onion
- 1 big tomato
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- ½ tablespoon of cumin
- ½ tablespoon of turmeric
- Cayenne pepper(optiona)
- Chop the chicken into medium cubes .
- Cut the onion and the garlic in small cubes.
- Shred the ginger and grind the tomate.
- In a deep pan, add a little bit of vegetable oil and cook the onions, the garlic, the ginger and the tomate.
- Add all the spices: the Curry, cumin, turmeric, Cayenne, black pepper and a pinch of salt. Stir well for a couple of minutes and low thr fire by half.
- Add the chopped chicken and cook until Read More