Comments Off on HOMEMADE CHICKEN STEW
Ingredients (3-4 people):
- 1 medium chicken chopped at dams without skin
- 3 big potatoes
- 3 big tomatoes
- Medium pepper
- 1 chilli
- 1 medium onion
- Celery leaves
- Oregano powder
- Put in a blender the tomatoes, onion, pepper, leaves of celery, pepper and 1 cup of water. Blend until a sauce that has pieces of the vegetales.
- After cleaningn, chop the chicken and remove skin, seal it in a medium saucepan with a splash of oil. Add salt, pepper and a bit of oregano.
- When the pieces are browned all side,s adds the liquefied sauce and one dash of sal.
- Wait until it boils and low the fire to half. Cover and let Cook for 15 minutos.
- Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and cut them into Read More