Productos Florida has expanded its line of business by focusing part of its production on the segment of processed foods based on chicken meat. This new business strategy is driven by the situation of the traditional poultry market that is very stagnant and has very little differentiation capacity.
The new consumer demands more attractive products, with new formats for an increasingly demanding public, which demands healthy, tasty and easy to prepare foods. The linear of the points of sale destine more and more space to all type of products elaborated that require little manipulation on the part of the consumer and a fast cooked.
The City Council of Almassora will grant on May 22 its appreciated Caldera de Honor to Productos Florida, a company belonging to the Dacsa Group, dedicated to the milling of corn and rice, and that for more than 50 years has been present in the sector of feeding, responding to the growing demands of society. “This year we wanted to recognize the commitment of a strong group, a consolidated team that has been operating for decades in Almassora, in our Mijares polygon.” Vicente Casanova, Mayor of Almassora, will deliver next May 22 to the CEO of the firm, José Antonio Teijeiro, the distinguished emblem that recognizes the commitment of Read More
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger 2 cm
- 1 medium onion
- 1 big tomato
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- ½ tablespoon of cumin
- ½ tablespoon of turmeric
- Cayenne pepper(optiona)
- Chop the chicken into medium cubes .
- Cut the onion and the garlic in small cubes.
- Shred the ginger and grind the tomate.
- In a deep pan, add a little bit of vegetable oil and cook the onions, the garlic, the ginger and the tomate.
- Add all the spices: the Curry, cumin, turmeric, Cayenne, black pepper and a pinch of salt. Stir well for a couple of minutes and low thr fire by half.
- Add the chopped chicken and cook until Read More
Ingredients (2 people):
- 1 big chicken breast
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 spicy peruvian garlic( the one you prefer or any if you do not want spicy)
- 1 medium garlic
- Several twings of coriander leaves
- Salt, pepper and a bit of paprika for chicken
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 package of mexican flour wraps (you can get them at the supermarket)
- Chop the onion, pepper, tomato and garlic into julienne (long strips). Also chop the chicken into strips. Season the chicken with salt, pepper and a touch of paprika.
- In a large pan sauté over high heat the vegetables in this order: onion, pepper, spicy garlic and tomato. Remove the vegetables from the pan, but keep them handy because… in Read More
Ingredients (3-4 people):
- 1 medium chicken chopped at dams without skin
- 3 big potatoes
- 3 big tomatoes
- Medium pepper
- 1 chilli
- 1 medium onion
- Celery leaves
- Oregano powder
- Put in a blender the tomatoes, onion, pepper, leaves of celery, pepper and 1 cup of water. Blend until a sauce that has pieces of the vegetales.
- After cleaningn, chop the chicken and remove skin, seal it in a medium saucepan with a splash of oil. Add salt, pepper and a bit of oregano.
- When the pieces are browned all side,s adds the liquefied sauce and one dash of sal.
- Wait until it boils and low the fire to half. Cover and let Cook for 15 minutos.
- Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and cut them into Read More
Ingredients (4 people):
- 4 chicken thighs without skin and fat
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 medium green pepper cut into 8 pieces
- 2 medium-sized potatoes, cut each one into 8 pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Grated peeling and the juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
- 8 pitted olives, chopped lengthwise in 4 pieces
- Menta or fresh parsley
- Place the chicken in a pot and the peppers, potatoes and the onions on the other side to be able to handle them and not to burn them.
- On the other hand, mix Read More